Conditions of RegistrationSelf-adhesive plates are distributed under the brand name PIDPLATES, which are manufactured individually on behalf of the end customer. PIDPLATES Trading Ltd. International and its licensee companies are the owner of this brand and produce on their own behalf.
(1) Registration starts with conveyance of the entire proposal.
(2) We reserve the right to refuse requests if we are of the opinion that the content of your website is not suitable for our partner program or there are ethical or moral concerns respectively.
2. Integration of a partner link
(1) You are free to incorporate as many links as desired in any area of your website.
(2) For technical information regarding these links, please refer to our instructions. Please only use the links which we provide you with, otherwise we cannot guarantee trouble-free payment.
(3) The maintenance and up-keep of your website is subject to your own responsibility and creativity.
(4) The usage of other advertisment methods, like photos or text passages from our website or alike, needs our explicit approval.
3. Responsibility of PIDPLATES Trading Ltd. International and its licensee companies
(1) We manage the orders received via your links and record the corresponding sales in EUR/USD that were generated as a result of your partner link. You can view the orders generated, as well as the status of your partner account, online at any time via your personal identification number.
4. Calculating your commission
(1) You will receive a payment for the links on your website which result in a successful sale. PIDPLATES Trading Ltd. International and its licensee companies will pay you tba% of the selling price of the PIDPLATE, which was purchased, delivered and paid for in full via your link.
(2) In the event of a reimbursement of the selling price, the corresponding amount will also be subtracted from your commission. If we have already paid you the amount in question, we can reclaim the amount or offset the amount we have over-paid against any subsequent payments.
5. Your commission
(1) Your performance-related commission is calculated on the 20th of every month and is transferred to your designated account until the 15th of the following month, provided you have a minimum of ..... credit in your partner account. If your account is below that threshold we will credit this for following commision calculations. Your commission is therefore not lost, even if you do not reach the threshold during a month.
(2) You are to pay any tax on all income gained from commission yourself.
(3) Any claim for reimbursement of expenses and costs incurred regarding your advertising activity is excluded.
6. Limited license and copyright
(1) We grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right, which is retractable at any time, for the use of illustrations that have been provided by PIDPLATES Trading Ltd. International or its licensee companies, which serve for the purpose of advertising our website. We reserve all intellectual rights with regards to our logo, diagrams, trading name, copyright and other industrial property rights.
(2) This unrestricted agreement expires upon cancellation of this agreement.
7. Your obligations
(1) You are wholly responsible for the set-up, technical operation and maintenance of your website and the material and its content.
(2) You must ensure that the material on your website does not damage the rights of a third party or is illegal or offensive in any way.
(3) You are obligated to exempt us from any claim made by a third party and the associated costs which arise in connection with your website.
(4) You should not give the impression that your website is a part of our website. Furthermore, you should not register with any search engines under the keywords "PIDPLATES" or "PIDPLATE".
(5) You are not entitled to issue offers in our name, or to give any information to a third party, which gives the impression of power of representation.
8. Period of validity / cancellation of the agreement
(1) This agreement is made for an undisclosed period of time. The agreement can be cancelled from both sides with a notification period of 2 months. Naturally, you have the opportunity to cancel the agreement at any time with a valid reason.
(2) The right for extraordinary cancellation, in particular with regard to infringements of points 4, 6 and 7, remains unaffected.
(3) Settlement requirements and requirements for compensation are excluded.
9. Alterations to the agreement
(1) We reserve the right to alter the regulations of this agreement at any time. If an alteration appears to be unacceptable to you, you have the opportunity to cancel the agreement. If you participate in our partner program after the start of the period of validity for the alterations, then this is considered as an acceptance of the alterations.
(1) The regulations of this agreement, commercial and financial information, as well as information on customers, prices and the sale are handled in the strictest confidence and are not used either directly or indirectly for our own economic purposes.
(2) This does not apply if this information is made available to the general public or is commonly accessible.
11. Warranty and liability
(1) We will operate the PIDPLATES website in the context of our technical possibilities. We do not provide warranties concerning any faults and disruptions in the usability of our website.
(2) Any kind of liability for damages from this agreement on behalf of PIDPLATES Trading Ltd. International or its licensee companies is excluded. We are only liable for the product liability law.
(1) The Court of Jurisdiction and place where the contract is fulfilled is the registered office of PIDPLATES Trading Ltd. International or one of its licensee companies. This agreement is not transferable without our approval.
(2) Subsidiary agreements require written form.
(3) PIDPLATES Trading Ltd. International and its licensee companies explicitly accept no liability whatsoever for faulty advice given to end customers.
(4) If a regulation of this agreement is, or becomes, ineffective or infeasible, then the effective or feasible remaining regulations remain unaffected. The same applies for any regulatory gaps in this agreement. Adequate regulations shall apply in place of the ineffective or infeasible regulations, or for filling in the gaps which would have been addressed, if the partners had considered this point.